|1948 The first water well at CRCM featured a wooden tower and a place where people from the local barrio, who had no running water, could come and load up with water that was pure and safe. Five gallon kerosene tins were the containers of choice. Later, a water bib was located nearer the main gate specifically for the barrio (see also #111, 112, 305, 306, 329, 958, 959, 980). Note the WW2 aircraft landing strips. One of the missionary housing units is visible in the background.