Archive ID: F01027

FullBack Print Main ArchiveThumbnails


Full image size: 1284 x 981  BW


1945   GE's 100kw KGEX transmitter with its Art Deco panels closed, undoubtedly shortly after installation at the KGEI site. The transmitter was located on the opposite site from the 50kw of similar design. The scan also includes data from the GE publicity department, including exact date (5-19-45). FEBC operated KGEI from 1959-1995.