Archive ID: F00967

FullBack Print Main ArchiveThumbnails


Full image size: 950 x 648  CT


1949   In early 1949 the second wing of the administration building at CRCM was constructed. Since the initial construction, rain and some landscaping has improved the site dramatically (compare with #960). The site was apparently an orchard, which was sorely neglected during the War. FEBC rehabilitated as many trees as possible.