Archive ID: F00957

FullBack Print Main ArchiveThumbnails


Full image size: 950 x 655  CT


1948   A rare view of a KZAS sign at the front gate of CRCM. Almost immediately after station inauguration in June of 1948, the call sign was changed to DZAS. There are in fact, few photographs or other printed materials preserved with the "KZAS" call sign. The "Far East" in white paint or chalk suggests an initial sign for delivery of goods. See also #106, 314, 432.