Archive ID: F00847

FullBack Print Main ArchiveThumbnails


Full image size: 950 x 655  CT


1948   The equipment includes a transmitter for KZAS. The trucks are parked at the rear of the main building, which is still under construction. The primitive tents which house the workshops for CRCM can be seen in the background, as well as tanks which will eventually be used for water storage.