Archive ID: F00395

FullBack Print Main ArchiveThumbnails


Full image size: 1000 x 719  BW


1948   This view of CRCM shows the northwest corner in early years, with view of missionary house #2 at right and local staff men's dormitory in the right middle background, and showing the fruit tree layout. In the far right distance are buildings lining the MacArthur Highway, at the time the only highway to northern Luzon. A small detail at the corner of house #2: a drum of kerosene...used for stoves and for the cans in which the legs of ant-proof tables had to be placed.