Archive ID: F00369

FullBack Print Main ArchiveThumbnails


Full image size: 944 x 745  BW


1957   The main focus of this picture is the gigantic RCA 50kW transmitter which was installed at Bocaue for short wave service. As the CRCM facility could no longer accommodate the proliferation of transmitters and antennas for the growing overseas schedule, the Bocaue property was purchased and development begun in 1957. On the left is a Collins 10kW, most probably the same unit purchased in 1953 (image #337).