Archive ID: F00305

FullBack Print Main ArchiveThumbnails


Full image size: 964 x 660  BW


1948   View of the compound from inside the front gate area. Under the large tree in the foreground, is a faucet, delivering pure well water (a rare commmodity in 1948) constructed explicitly for the benefit of the local community. See images #306 and #329 for closeups of the facility and details.