Archive ID: F00299

FullBack Print Main ArchiveThumbnails


Full image size: 912 x 895  BW


1949   The original offices of FEBC at its founding were in the city of Los Angeles. In 1949 FEBC moved to the Los Angeles suburb of Whittier and purchased this residence for its headquarters, on Whittier Boulevard at Mills Ave. It was quickly outgrown, and sold in order to purchase a larger facility nearby. The structure was eventually demolished to make way for a small shopping center.