Archive ID: F00163

FullBack Print Main ArchiveThumbnails


Full image size: 1388 x 1104  BW


1951   DZAS 300 foot radio tower shortly after its construction. One way to determine the "age" of the tower is to consider the top of the tower, which originally had only a small pulley tripod. Later, to improve DZAS' coverage, a radiating "hat" was added. Still later, when the DZAS transmitter was moved to Bocaue, the tower supported the FM antenna for DZFE. Finally, when DZFE's antennas were moved to Makati, the tower was utilized for STL link with Bocaue.