Archive ID: F00155

FullBack Print Main ArchiveThumbnails


Full image size: 1200 x 808  BW


1950   Missionary kids (Vietmark children) walk down the woodsy Karuhatan road along the walls of the "Christian Radio City Manila" (CRCM) compound as it appeared in about 1950. The road was also known informally as Pugad Baboy ("Pig Sty") Road. In later years the road was paved and named on official maps as General T. de Leon Road. The general area was renamed Valenzuela, a city of Metro Manila, and today is completely enveloped by Manila's urbanization.