Archive ID: F00081

FullBack Print Main ArchiveThumbnails


Full image size: 672 x 520  BW


1954   The PM shop at Manila. Robert Bowman inspects some of the equipment used to test the various models. The model on the right was the last to be made by hand in the shop. In the later 1950's a European-made model became the standard (shown on the left). A 1959 FEBC publication asserted that PM's were now placed in 23 islands and 48 provinces of the Philippines.